Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 1; Raven, and the Phantom Pains

Day one of my journey to honing my skills on what I consider to be my dreams.
I've wanted to have my own studio since I can recall. Till today, I've been holding back, due to some severe depression, social issues, and self-inflicted isolation. I cannot use these minor irritations as an excuse for not working hard to reach my goals.

I looked up a picture of a raven for my drawing, and copied it from there. I used Paint tool SAI. 
I do not know who the photographer is, but credit for the picture goes to him/her. 



Today's short story, to which I'm practicing my literary skills is titled; "The Phantom pains"

Let me know what you think.

Criticism, Praise, Suggestions and Requests are welcome. 


2 comments:

  1. You should post links as actual hyperlinks, copying and pasting it into the address bar is just soooo hard to do^^

    ReplyDelete