Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 3- Poem

School began today, and my head is buzzing, I will nap. I shall attempt to complete the bottles from yesterday when I awaken. No story today, but instead, a poem. Wattpad is currently down, though, so I'll just post it here;

"Fear

I sit in front of my laptop, wondering what to write. I look at my clock, time goes by.
I ponder of my awakening, is it all worth it? I try to use Photoshop, but it wont work work, unlike the clock.
"Registration declined" pops on my screen, diminishing my motivation that was within.
I rant on Facebook, and get some replies, "Use Cs2, and your problems will no longer arise".
I proceed to download, with diminishing haste, when I get the program to work, my motivation has lost its pace.

I look once more, at that handsome clock, it's Two PM, and I haven't drawn even a rock.
"I'll do it later" I say to me, only to see it again at three.
Time goes by, and nothing's done, my motivation is more than undone.
I play some video games with a fat man, I skip a few hours, my motivation has been gone for said hours.
I ponder the night, no motivation here, I ask myself "why am I here?"
I go home, disappointed and depressed, only to find, that I cannot rest.

I go on the book, not of pages but faces, to find that a dear friend, has similar problems, of lack of motivation.
I ask her what's wrong?  You always seem upbeat. Why should you let such emotions lead you to defeat?
Her answer surprises me, to my lazy demise, not everyone has the motivation, to go on without sighs.
I jump on my notepad, and write once or twice, to try to come up with a poem, that rhymes!

I think and I ponder, yet nothing wonders, within my mind, until I consider;
Write about what makes me quiver!
To no avail, quivering fails, so I ponder again, until finally, I'm reminded, to simply write, what happens among
reality!
And so I write, and began a draft;
"I sit in front of my laptop, wondering what to write..."

No comments:

Post a Comment