Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 2; Failed bottles, and the angry Hermit.

First attempt; I tried to draw something from reference, a room full of bottles, per say. I soon came to realize that making the bottles symmetrical was more of a challenge that I was used to, namely the shoulders (bellow the neck).

I forfeit this section of the challenge, considering how mediocre i found progress.

I took a 30 minute break, and mustered enough motivation to continue, I read some guides, and decided to simply trace an image, which I did, twice, to try out some line art tutorials I read.
I attempted to color in the bottles about three times, each feeling as if I was filling in a dumpster with waste and garbage liquids. I decided to call it a day, and resume my work on the bottles once I can clear my mind from troubled thoughts.

On a side note, here's my short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment