Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 9- One full week.

It's been a week since I started this challenge, needles to say I sometimes regret it.
I feel allot of fatigue allot of the time, or, quite simply, a lack of motivation. I'm currently working on the first chapter of Fatal Rebellion, while trying to motivate some of the artists in Insomnium Eye, I find it difficult to motivate them to draw without acting like a douche bag.

So today, I decided to attempt to draw Alex, the main character from Aieslum. However, I had some troubles finding a right expression for him, so I just kept him faceless.

I then decided to trace a Samurai, because I  was listening to some old Japanese music, which made me think of a Samurai.

I've been working on the first chapter of Fatal Rebellion, however at the time I feel quite fatigued. I shall continue at a later time, possibly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment